Windows application that allows you to quickly see hexadecimal colours. Download current version.
Current features include:
- Grabbing a colour from clipboard when the program opens.
- Manual entry of colours in both #123 and #123123 format with or without the octothorpe.
- Exiting on ESC.
- Making the colour darker or lighter (with up and down arrows?)
- Altering the hue of the colour (with left and right arrow?)
- Copy to clipboard on e.g. enter or ctrl+c for as long as the program is in focus, even if the text isn’t selected.